Capturing Renewable Energy
Reaping the benefits of solar energy is now easier – and cheaper – than ever. Based on the most advanced solar photovoltaic (solar PV) systems available, we deliver turnkey solutions that make clean, renewable energy an immediate reality. Our products and services go beyond basic solar installation. We partner with you to support community economic development, energy independence, and environmental stewardship for both residential and commercial clients. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of this technology!
Avoid Rising Energy Costs
We develop strategies to help individuals and businesses avoid rising energy costs. Not only do we offer services to help you produce your own renewable energy, we also partner with you to evaluate your energy needs and reduce your total energy consumption.
Maximize Your Investment
Our goal is to provide the quickest return on investment for our clients by leveraging a combination of incentives, grants, and advanced technologies. To date, we’ve helped our clients generate multiple megawatts of clean energy and secure over $7 Million in total grant awards.
Click to Explore Our Solar Solutions:
Solar system costs have dropped dramatically in the last five years, making the 30% federal investment tax credit even more attractive. Businesses also benefit from accelerated depreciation on solar equipment. With the added ability to take advantage of some of the lowest interest rates in history, now is the time to add solar PV to your business and start saving today!
Produce and Reduce
In addition to capturing solar energy at a commercial scale, we can also help you monitor and reduce your energy usage.
- Monitoring Services – If you know when and where you use the most electricity, you can take the next steps to controlling your consumption and costs. Our real-time monitoring identifies energy issues and sends alerts when equipment requires maintenance or repair.
- Power Conditioning – Power conditioning saves money through protection against surges and spikes, increased equipment longevity, and reduced motor wear/maintenance, which results in less downtime. With a guaranteed savings of up to 5%, most projects have a 24-month pay-off.
- LED Lighting – A lighting retrofit is an easy and effective way to reduce energy consumption. Switching from traditional incandescent bulbs to energy-efficient, long-life LED bulbs can save you up to 70% of your energy use an require less frequent bulb replacement.
From Evaluation to Installation
With some basic information about your site, we can make an initial determination about the suitability of solar PV technology for you. We provide a complete financial analysis based on your location, system size, utility rate, and financing. We install a variety of quality solar panel, inverter, mounting, and other product manufacturers. We are a fully licensed and insured general contractor, bonded electrical contractor, and a NABCEP-certified solar installer.
Community solar gives consumers and businesses the opportunity to participate in solar projects at a lower cost than installing independently due to economies of scale. Through community solar projects, people who rent, have an older home, or otherwise do not have a good site for solar have the opportunity to reduce their energy costs while supporting locally produced clean energy. If you are an electric power utility interested in installing a community solar project, contact us to assist you with design, project management, and construction. We also offer grant writing services and will advise you on state and federal incentives.
How It Works
A sponsor such as a local utility develops a large-scale community solar project and offers subscriptions to a portion of the power produced by the array and credits the subscriber’s monthly energy bill.
- Each community solar owner can develop their own custom membership and cost model. We can help you customize a program to fit your needs.
- Members can purchase as much or as little solar energy as they desire, subject to individual program rules.
- Power generated from the bought-in portion is credited to the investor. A common practice is using a credit on a subscriber’s utility bill.
There are also several less common ways to organize a community solar project. Learn more about them at the Department of Energy’s Sunshot page on community solar.
- Maximizes Output – Roof size, shade from trees and other buildings, and roof obstructions are not an issue. Therefore, maximum power can be produced.
- Economies of Scale – Unlike individual installations, larger projects can take advantage of bulk pricing for materials and services.
- Easy Zoning – HOA rules and other building codes are not an issue. Take advantage of solar without having to build an extension on your home or business.
- Construction and Maintenance Free – Buying into a Community Solar project means never having to deal with construction headaches. Simply buy in and reap the benefits.
- Rent Your Apartment or House? – Community Solar is great for renters who cannot build on their home or apartment but who still want to reap the benefits of solar.
Solar system costs have dropped dramatically in the last five years. Homeowners can benefit from the 30% investment tax credit. Take advantage of some of the lowest interest rates in history. Now is the time to add solar PV to your home and start saving today!
Solar is Right for Your Home
With some basic information about your property, we can make an initial determination about the suitability of solar PV technology for you. We will provide you with a complete financial analysis based on your location, system size, utility rate, and financing options.
Quality Products and Services
We install a variety of quality solar panel, inverter, mounting, and other solar product manufacturers. We are a fully licensed and insured general contractor, bonded electrical contractor, and a NABCEP-certified solar installer. We are confident about our work and encourage you to contact our references.
The average home in Tennessee uses 14,604kWh annually. With a 10kW system, you can save up to 82% of your home’s energy costs. Our sample quote highlights how we help you understand both your costs and potential savings.
Are you a do-it- yourselfer or someone who dreams of living off-grid? You might be surprised to learn how much you can offset your energy bill even with just a few solar panels.
Purchasing Solar Panels
Aries Clean Energy’s solar division offers solar panels for retail purchase for people living in and around Knoxville, Tennessee. We’ve made this process simple and quick so that you won’t have to wait to get your DIY system up and running.