Executive Assistant – Franklin, TN
February 4, 2020
Executive Assistant: Reports directly to the Senior Management Team
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com - thank you
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinating calendars.
- Scheduling appointments and events.
- Acting as a liaison.
- Preparing reports and updating internal databases.
- Managing travel arrangements.
- Managing phone calls and emails.
- Distributing internal communication.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Preparing and filing expense reports.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Complete any and all requests to provide support/assistance for Senior Management members' personal matters as requested.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite with expertise in PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.