Site Admin – Linden, New Jersey
February 19, 2020
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com - thank you
Department: Project Management
Reports To: Site Construction Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: Based on Experience
Employment Status: Full-Time Linden NJ Location 10-12-month contract
The position of Site Admin will be in the Aries Linden LLC gasification facility, located within the LRSA sewage treatment plant. The Site Admin will support the Site Construction Manager for day to day administrative, reporting, and document control activities during the construction of the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Translates high-level business objectives into consistent, accurate, efficient and effective reporting
- Maintains permit files – Track and maintain site file of submittals, rejections and resubmittals
- Drops off / picks up permit documentation at city of Linden offices
- Sets up and Maintain General Contractor /Aries daily, weekly, and monthly report files
- Maintains consulting timesheets and invoices – Site Hard Copy
- Prepares, scans, and uploads receiving/inspection documents and shipping manifest documents for Aries purchased equipment. Assist in closing PO’s with the Aries accounting/purchasing staff after equipment is delivered to the site.
- Works with purchasing to address shorts in Aries equipment delivered to the site.
- Works with the Aries Logistics specialist to track shipments to the site for Aries MFG supplied equipment.
- Coordinates site business development visits
- Maintains Aries PPE safety supplies
- Maintains and order Aries office supplies
- Prints drawing revisions and distribute to Aries personnel onsite
- Updates Site Drawing files (hard copy) and archive outdated revisions. (Work with Project Controls)
- Maintains and update project personnel contact list
- Maintains Aries personnel equipment issue list
- Maintains Aries personnel training records
- Tracks field changes / notices
- Tracks and maintain NCR files
- Tracks quality documents and packages
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Completes and prepares all other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Minimum education High School diploma or GED.
- Work experience as a Site Admin or similar role in a Construction environment
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in document control and office administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Document control and filing of hard and electronic paperwork
- Strong PC skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Valid NJ Driver’s License
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal day to day supervision
Physical Demands and Work Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, walk, bend, use hands (ie: type, write), talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee while performing the duties of this position will be in both indoor and outdoor weather and exposed to both extreme heat and cold. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate-loud.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Special Note: The obtainment of any additional certifications maybe be required during employment in accordance with company need and policy.